Encore Creative is a special events design and supply company from the Phoenix area. From 2013 to 2014, Nick oversaw the newly formed design and web departments. The first large project the design team was tasked with was a redesign of the company’s outdated and non-functioning website. In relation to standards and trends, Encore’s site struggled to engage users and work across all browsers and devices. In terms of structure, Encore’s previous website lacked cohesion and clarity when explaining their services, capabilities, and products. The site also desperately needed better social media integration to provide paths between event posts and customer inquiries.
- Reinvigorate Encore’s web presence and provide more opportunities for user engagement.
- Reimagine the user experience with consideration for mobile use and social media integration.
- Restructure site content allowing for better information storage and transfer.
- Site traffic saw an increase of 250% in the first 90 days. Site traffic analysis showed success in driving users to specific content and call-to-actions.
- Encore’s social following increased 100% in the first 90 days and became a viable sales tool for the first time.
- Proper database structure and project planning allowed all event rentals, services, and previous projects to be cross-referenced and tagged across the entire event portfolio. This simple, but time consuming step increased user’s visit duration from 3 pages to 11 pages in the first 30 days.