Provision Coffee is an Arizona based coffee company. The company mission to, “build community through quality coffee,” extends to all areas of their business – as a roaster, wholesale supplier, and retail shop. The goal was to refresh an existing brand schema to fulfill the needs of Provision’s strategic partners and growing demographics.
- Provision Coffee’s existing logo was a handwritten, non-vector based logo that was causing issues in print and development. They required a more readable typemark than the existing handwritten logo.
- The existing identity needed to be updated to reflect a more comprehensive and corporate style for use with Provision Coffee’s strategic partners.
- Suggest new print design for bag packaging and retail materials.
- The brand refresh provided the necessary inroads with New York Times best selling author Bob Goff allowing for the birth of Love Does Coffee – a product in the Love Does store.
- The new visual elements allowed Provision Coffee founders the opportunity to update their products and create a cohesive retail experience for customers.
- New packaging solidified Provision Coffee’s brand in the retail and wholesale coffee markets around the Southwest creating greater brand equity and recognition.