In the summer of 2016, Missing Link had the opportunity to collaborate on a consulting project with one of our talented friends, Ryan Miller. Together, we worked on an exploratory research report and strategic plan for the wonderful women’s online community, Blessed Is She. In 2015 and early 2016, Blessed is She saw incredible growth as an online community and movement for women. Faced with the challenge of quick growth, Blessed is She leadership was looking for opportunities to expand their offerings and increase engagement for their users.
- Research current user social engagement, sales patterns, and infrastructure to determine new opportunities and areas for growth.
- Develop a tiered business solution and suggest a roll out strategy for Blessed is She “version 2.0” in 2017.
- Produce an exploratory research brief and business strategy for the leadership of Blessed is She to consider as they continue to grow and progress as a company.
- A presentation and report were delivered to Blessed is She (Summer 2016) and certain aspects of the strategy were quickly implemented.
- Blessed is She has continued to see incredible growth – including the ability to expand their online services, retail products, and social reach.
- Gross income has seen a 300% increase in the past 6 months.