Jerry Kramer is an NFL legend. As a Green Bay Packer, Jerry is a 5-Time World Champion, 2-Time Super Bowl Winner (Super Bowl 1 & 2), and member of the All-Madden 50th Anniversary Team. For whatever reason, Jerry has been denied from induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame for several decades. I had the privilege of working with Jerry’s team to reinvigorate his bid for the Hall of Fame. In a perennial effort to gain support and promote Jerry’s bid for the Hall of Fame, Jerry’s management team requested help in reimagining his personal website, online store, and interaction with his fans.
- Refresh Jerry’s website and online store by updating the layout restructuring the content.
- Provide a framework that allowed Jerry’s team to update the site and online store as needed.
- Implement inventory and order tracking to assist Jerry’s team in better handling orders and customer service.
- Integrate social media feeds and posting capabilities between his website and Facebook/Twitter.
- As of Spring 2016, JerryKramer.com has seen an increase in monthly traffic of over 2500% over the past year.
- Online purchases have increased by nearly 500%.
- Social media integration has allowed for seamless interaction with his fans and followers increasing his presence and overall engagement in his bid for the Hall of Fame.