Bene Plates provides nutrition programs to the sick and homebound as well as healthy, delivery-ready food for people on the go. Our job was to create an identity and startup campaign that communicated Bene Plates’ mission and services to prospective clients.
- Develop branding and design elements that are multimedia ready–print, digital, web.
- Create a visual identity that attracts multiple demographics–young professionals, retirees, cancer patients.
- Support an existing startup campaign (Kickstarter) with call-to-action graphics, and marketing content.
- Bene Plates is a leading food and nutrition brand in the cancer treatment community.
- Versatility in the brand’s visual elements provide seamless integration across all mediums
- Bene Plates’ brand equity continues to rise through successful implementation online.